Notary Services in Morgan Hill, San Martin, Gilroy, and surrounding areas in Santa Clara County. A Notary is a person of proven integrity appointed by California to witness the signing of important documents, taking of acknowledgements and/or affidavits and administering oaths. The Notary is to act as an official impartial witness verifying that the person signing the document is who he/she claims to be. A Notary is not an attorney and cannot give legal advice.
What Types of documents are notarized?
- Advance Health Care Directive
- Copy Certifications by Document Custodian (similar to certifying Passports, Drivers Licenses)
- Deed of Reconveyance
- Grant Deed and Quitclaim Deed
- Jurats (Oaths and Affirmations)
- Life Settlement Documents
- Loan and Refinance Documents
- Permission for a minor to travel
- Personal documents
- Power of Attorney
- Promissory Notes